Not To Make Or Break My Karriere''Rani Mukherjee

Rani Mukherjee and really shocked the country of destination in the audience said that his career has been convicted of a crime, following motions by the media on the flop. His career was at a time, and an unbeatable best actor in Bollywood. But fate had other plans for his people to talk about his career is finally ready. Now, in the context of proving Hell Bent Rani of his critics in his new movie with Jessica stops (NOKJ).

"I feel bad when people say that Rani Mukherjee has been completed. My career has already been done. No one will make or break my career. It's my fans who have decided to make me a star. The only thing that breaks when love is not for me, the public and the fact that I do not want to see in the movies, "reportedly saying that the news agency.

In the film completely different NOKJ he played in Google Bole Hadippa together. In accordance with the terms of this, she plays the journalist.

"They (the public), I love you as I do at least is to make the paper that differs radically from my previous film. I see a new and different kind of public Rani always my last movie (Google Bole Haddipa) was son and no one died Sardar Jessica, I am a vendor, "said the beauty of 32 years, Bengali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment